Photographic Materials Group Officers

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: PMG's AIC web page update

Hi JJ - I recommend reaching out to Bonnie and or Ryan in the AIC Office. I'm delighted this info is being updated! Best to you, Sarah -- Sarah E. Melching Silber Director of Conservation Denver Art Museum Denver, CO 720-865-5029 seme ...

• Profile Picture

RE: PMG's AIC web page update

Hi JJ, You can contact me and your e-editor, Lisa Duncan. Thanks! Ryan Winfield Membership Manager american institute for advancement in conservation Preserving Cultural Heritage ...

• Profile Picture

PMG's AIC web page update

Hi all, Who should I talk to for the update of the winter meeting on the PMG's web page?  Thank you! Jiuan Jiuan ------------------------------ Jiuan Jiuan Chen Program Chair, PMG/AIC ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

BMG Business Meeting follow up

Hi everyone, Thank you for making time for a brief update from the board. Jennifer McGlinchey Sexton and Cory Rogge  will be attending your meeting on Tuesday, May 24, 12:00 pm ET. Thanks so much, Sarah             ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

PMG Business Meeting

Hi everyone, As you are planning for your business meeting, could 5 minutes could be allocated for an update from an AIC Board member and to answer any questions? One to two board members have registered to attend your meeting. If this is not possible, ...

Latest Library Entries