Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Please help! Flood Risk Awareness & Preparedness at ...

Survey link: https://upenn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bEGt7YRuvWN2PvU Hi all, I just launched this ^ survey for my master's thesis in the UPenn Historic Preservation program that's examining flood risk awareness/perception among cultural heritage ...

• Profile Picture

laser pointers

Does anyone use laser pointers while giving tours indoors? We are preparing our tour season and with CDC guidelines our guide and guest movement is restricted. I am looking for experience with laser pointers. Are they harmful, and if not, is green better ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Gloss Medium

Thank you all for your valuable input. I greatly appreciate it. JIM

• Profile Picture

RE: Caring for Your Treasures Feedback Survey

Thank you to everyone who has already filled out the Caring for Your Treasures survey. If you haven't completed the survey yet, we would greatly appreciate your feedback on how you currently use and share the  Caring for Your Treasures handouts . Your ...

• Amid COVID-19, many archives, libraries and museums are reopening and expanding access to services in their communities. The challenges of reopening during a pandemic have led to many questions about policies for staff, the handling of materials as well ...

Latest Library Entries