Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Martha and Gillian,  We are going through a similar process and assessing the efficacy of the UV film on our gallery windows. I'm attaching an overview of the product and it was installed in 2008.  Gillian, we would love another opinion on this particular ...

• Is there any current research on the use of bamboo tissue for housing artifacts?  If so, what are the results/recommendations? Thanks. ------------------------------ Lana Newhart-Kellen Collections & Facilities Manager Purdue University Galleries (765) ...

• Thank you so much for sharing the link to this page Rachel. This information is definitely still relevant and I cannot wait to dive in for help with our "chunks." Sharon F. Corey

• Hi Brad,  I was in the January/February session, I took it for exactly this purpose knowing I was going to be working on archives part of my collection. It was helpful and I learned a few things about archival work.  I reached out to the community to ...

• Hi Lana,  Thank you for responding, it's mostly nice to hear I'm not alone! The tips you offered are very similar to others I've received, but I really appreciate the specific examples.  Meghan ------------------------------ Meghan Anderson Curator ...