Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, I really could use recommendations for a datalogger & software where there is an option to automatically (or easily/quickly) label the highest and lowest values--whether RH, temperature, and/or light levels--on a graph for a given period. We use ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Wireless Data Logging Systems

Hi Katy,  I also use Onset loggers with the Gateway setup to track the climate in various locations. We are also feeding our data into eClimateNotebook as the Hobolink website doesn't allow the viewer to see trends/data over the long term (though Onset ...

• Profile Picture

Katy. I have experience with several systems and are currently using the T&D  TR-7wb/nw Series. I would be happy to speak with you. ------------------------------ Samantha Alderson Conservator American Museum of Natural History New York NY (212) 769-5446 ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Katy, I have used both systems and have found both to work well in different situations. When calculating cost you have to look at the costs of units, subscriptions, etc. over a few years. You are welcome to contact me off-list if you have specific ...

• On August 5, 2020, the Foundation for Advancement in Conservation's Connecting to Collections Care program presented a lively, informal discussion with five panelists sharing stories from cultural heritage institutions that have reopened on what has worked ...