Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Storage Pallet for Collections Vaults

Hello, I am looking to purchase a few pallets for some soft pack crates that we have fabricated for a number of canvas printed photographs. I am looking into galvanized steel pallets that Uline offers. Does anyone have any experience with this material ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pest ID?

Hello again, One of our experts, Rachael Perkins Arenstein, has provided the following suggestion: The evidence doesn't look to me like casemaking clothes moth activity. But given that the climate and ecology of NZ is different enough from North American ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pest ID?

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. I am the current C2CC monitor and will reach out to our experts to see if they have any good suggestions for you.  I would also like to give you a few useful resources. First the PestList has some good information, ...

• Profile Picture

Pest ID?

​Hello, I am a recent graduate conservator, new to my conservator/curator job in a regional NZ museum. Lately I have been condition reporting the collection, deciding what should and should not be fumigated, and I have come across this casing attached ...

• Profile Picture

GW Museum Studies ONLINE application deadline

The George Washington University's Online Graduate Certificate Program in Museum Collections Management and Care is accepting applications for a fall start! The graduate certificate is earned completely online . There is never a time that you are ...

Latest Library Entries