Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Fine tip water-based paint pen?

I have started using the white Sakura Gelly Roll in 0.5mm on dark surfaces, sandwiched between layers of B72 and gloss medium. You have to check it on something else to get the ink rolling, but it has been working quite well. I have not been able to find ...

• It isn't too late to submit an abstract for the Collection Care session at AIC's 48th Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah, May 19-14, 2020.  We actively seek submissions from collection care professionals and institutions of all sizes and types. The ...

• Profile Picture

I'm following this one too. in , sJean-marie ------Original Message------ Following as well. We have tried substituting with others but no luck ------------------------------ Evelyn Fidler Collections ...

• Profile Picture

Carr-McLean in Canada sells a liquid label in white, you place it over the B72 and write the number in black ink.​ ------------------------------ Evelyn Fidler Collections Manager Kings Landing Prince William NB (506) 476-1905 ---------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Dear All In the UK we have used Pilot white gel pens for some time and found they have a nice fine tip (without being so sharp they risk scratching the underlying object). We always put a protective layer on the object first, of 20% Paraloid B72 ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Blog Posts

• Below is a posting for our fellow museum professionals. I thought this community would be the best place for this. Please share with your colleagues.  Bureau Director II, Director of Curatorial Services Museum Division Starting Annual Salary: $55,208.96 ...

Latest Library Entries