Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi all- The most recent webinar produced by C2C Care, Identifying and Preserving Motion Picture Film, is now live and can be accessed by the link below. Feel free to view the recording, and the handouts, at your convenience. We also have exciting upcoming ...

• Profile Picture

East Asian Roof Tile Care

Good afternoon all,  30+ years ago my museum accepted a donation of East Asian (we think Japanese) functional and decorative roof tiles. The ceramist in our art department told me that these were probably produced in the 1920s, 30s, or 40s and were handmade ...

• Profile Picture

Permanent ink

Hi, I was asked a question about permanent inks by a potential donor and i need some assistance.  Here is the situation.  The donors have 30-40 scrapbooks, the usual - a variety of items glued down on black paper, and in this case, captions added in ...

• There is still time for you to join us for our next C2C Care **FREE** webinar on February 20, 2020 at 2pm EST:  Identifying and Preserving Motion Picture Film: What is it and How can I Save it??  w/ Criss Austin supervisor of the Motion Picture Preservation ...

• Climate change has become one of the most significant and fastest growing threats to people and their cultural heritage around the globe. Yet cultural heritage sites and collections can also serve as an invaluable source of resilience for communities ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Below is a posting for our fellow museum professionals. I thought this community would be the best place for this. Please share with your colleagues.  Bureau Director II, Director of Curatorial Services Museum Division Starting Annual Salary: $55,208.96 ...