Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Remote data loggers

Great! Thanks for these options Rachael! I look forward to checking out our options and viewing your webinar. Best, Angela

• Profile Picture

Hi Angela, Thank you Nicole for the heads up on this question. Remote monitoring is a hot topic these days for obvious reasons. There are a few products out there that have the ability to sense temp/RH, push the info to the cloud and send alerts if setpoints ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Advice for Item Housing

Hi Megan! Okay, let's start with the beverage koozies® .  Drink koozies ® are typically made from neoprene or some form of open- or closed-cell foam. Both neoprene and foam are particularly prone to deterioration and can exhibit signs of degradation ...

• Profile Picture

Good  morning Angie! I'm still working on getting some personal recommendations for wifi remote data loggers, but I wanted to link you to a past C2CC webinar on wireless environmental monitoring https://www.connectingtocollections.org/wireless-environmental-monitoring/ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Advice for Item Housing

Good Morning All! We have been using a T & D (tandd.com) TR-72wf for several years now. The information is stored in the cloud and we get alerts if the temperature or rh is out of the ranges we have set. This arrangement has come in handy ...

Latest Library Entries