Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• As we plan for the future of Connecting to Collections Care, FAIC wants to hear from you! How are we doing? How can we better help small and mid-sized museums care for their collections? Let us know by taking this 10-15 minute survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C2C-21C ...

• We have unfinished wood floors throughout our historic house ( circa 1760) that need some help. Although they are not original to the building, the wood is from the period of the building. The floor boards are splined (rather than tongue and groove or ...

• Lana,  Thank you for your inquiry. I am the C2CC forum monitor this week, and I am reaching out to some of our experts to see if I can find some information about the use of bamboo tissues for housing. I did a cursory search of the AIC Materials Working ...

• Very practical and useful advice. Thank you Theresa for posting. We need to have solutions with limited budgets and workspaces. ------------------------------ Terry Marsh Bremen ME (207) 385-3830 ------------------------------

• Hi Martha and Gillian,  We are going through a similar process and assessing the efficacy of the UV film on our gallery windows. I'm attaching an overview of the product and it was installed in 2008.  Gillian, we would love another opinion on this particular ...