Connecting to Collections Care

c2ccare_logo.pngThis free online community allows staff and volunteers at small and mid-sized institutions to pose questions related to collections care. Questions are monitored and referred to a community of experts to elicit the best possible responses. Join the community by creating an account or logging in by selecting the Sign In Here button in the upper right corner.
#C2CCare
#CollectionManagement

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Collections Access Policy

​Janice, the person posting is from Canada.  We have a CMA listserv but I am a member of ARCS and find they are really helpful. They have a listserv with the CCS. I sent Ghazaleh a copy of our Collections Access policy.  Evelyn ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Collections Access Policy

You might also want to post this on AAM's Collections Stewardship Professional Network listserv.   You don't have to be an AAM member to participate.   To join go to https://www.collectionsstewardship.org/listserve ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Executive Director Job Opening

Founded in 1985, the Southwest Seattle Historical Society promotes the history of the Duwamish Peninsula through education, preservation, and advocacy. The society operates the Log House Museum, which features rotating exhibits and public programming. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: IPM/mold protocols in Emergency Plans

Hi again, I received some information from one of our experts in the C2CC community. The expert I contacted indicated they currently do not have knowledge of anyone who currently has IPM as part of their emergency plan, and cannot recall ever seeing ...

• Profile Picture

Need examples of an application for elected or appointed ...

Hi, Our Historical Society has never asked prospective officers of our society to complete an application before being elected. One has been proposed but it reads more like an Oath: "I, _________ do solemnly swear that I will support the constitution ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Below is a posting for our fellow museum professionals. I thought this community would be the best place for this. Please share with your colleagues.  Bureau Director II, Director of Curatorial Services Museum Division Starting Annual Salary: $55,208.96 ...